Ukrainian Adoption Blog Horsch

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Our Paperwork is in Ukraine

Hello,

We have official word that our paperwork is in the Ukraine and being translated. We can only hope that it will be turned into the SDA very soon. We spoke to Anastasiya in the orphanage today. She was watching a movie - Scooby Doo. I asked her if it was in English or Russian - She said Russian. Go figure they make scooby doo in Russian. It was so nice to hear her voice. She was so excited to hear me on the other end. She said "Mama", I replied Yes!! She said "I Love you" and "I Miss You". Her English is improving. We are starting to get things together to be able to travel ASAP. I have bought travel pillows and some puzzle books, Etc. We will not be traveling with tons of stuff but bare essentials. I hear wipes are a must. The trains are apparently less than clean so we plan on being prepared. We will blog more news when we have it. We are hoping within the next couple of weeks. PLEASE SDA accept our paperwork. We just want to complete our adoption. thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home