Ukrainian Adoption Blog Horsch

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT !!!

Hello everyone,

We can't believe we only have one month before leave. We are very busy packing and unpacking and repacking. Brian has decided that we can only take one very small suitcase each. I think I can fit 3 pairs of socks and two pairs of underwear in mine. He keeps saying that we need to pack light but in the next breath he says but don't forget.... Thus why we are packing and unpacking. I think it is keeping us busy too. The waiting is the hardest part. The kids were going to take their Nintendo DS's but we have no way to charge them. I can't believe Nintendo does not make a charger that works in Ukraine. Well we will be playing a lot of "go fish" on the plane. It should be a very fun adventure. We are all very excited.

Thanks for checking our blog,

We will keep your posted,

Thanks,

Sandee

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Would one of those international electrical adaptors work? I used them for my curling iron, hair dryer and husband's electric razor while in Russia a few years back. Worked like a charm. I wouldn't want the kiddos to go without the Nintendo. (I know I'm planning on stealing my son's Game Boy when we go to Ukraine! :)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Mishalove said...

We used the adapter plugs like tami suggested for our cell phone and laptop, so i would think it would work for game boys as well. other than the plug shape you usually have to watch out for current differences, but most US electronics have built in current transformers built in (think, the large chunky plugs or chunky "boxes" between the laptop and the wall plug)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home